My computer and I are having a bit of a disagreement. I want it to work properly, but it refuses. This is making blog posts a bit difficult (I'm on someone else's computer right now). I will get more photos up as soon as I can.
Have a wonderful and safe Independence Day!
Monday, June 30, 2014
The items pictured below are what we still have in our lost and found.
Water Bottles & Lunch Containers
· Lizzy, water bottle
· Aladdin water bottle w/ pink lid
· Giant water bottle
· Alexis, Unit C, lunch box
· Unit I, animal print lunch container
· Black jacket, Columbia brand, Unit I?
· Purple jacket, love & owl print
· Red-maroon jacket, Marmot brand, size XS
· Red-maroon sweatshirt, Great Wolf Lodge, size L
· Stillwater sweatshirt, size M
· Grey sweatshirt, peace love print, size XS
· Black pants, Circo brand, size M 7/8We will hold onto these items until Monday, June 14th. At that time we will donate anything that is left. If you wish to claim an item(s) please email us at ValleyDayCamp@gmail.com and we will tell you where you can pick it up.
Sunday, June 29, 2014
What was so special about the first ring of the three ring circus?
I'm glad you asked. :-)
For our first hour of the Three Ring Circus campers traveled between 25 activities set up all over camp. They could go to any activities they wanted and could stay there as long as they liked. Below you will find photos of some of the activities. We also had other ones such as: snack (popcorn from the Galaxy movie theater that was so fresh it was still warm), juggling, three legged races, tattoos, paper yoyos, bean bag Bocce ball, dress up, bucket blast, and more.
Speed stacking was popular.
Click and catch ball is fun and challenging.
Roasting Starbursts over Sterno was a huge hit.
Circus Toss, can you toss the ping pong ball in each bucket in a row?
Tic Tac Toe toss
Ladder ball for the birthday girl.
Zoom ball with a buddy
We had a big rush at the face paint station!
Sack races are fun and exhausting!
More practice with Chinese Yoyos
We did lots of plate spinning too!
Stay tuned tomorrow for a peek into what we still have in the lost and found.